Sunday, August 14, 2011

What is the cutest/funniest thing your kid has ever said/done?

My youngest son is 8, but this happened when he was 5. He had seen an old rerun of the Simpsons in which bart wanted a cupcake and Lisa says "Open your mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise." Taran LOVED that line and used to it "surprise" us all the time. That summer, we were on vacation and he was eating cashews out of the can. I asked for one and he gave me the line and I followed instruction and got a surprise for sure...it was rough and splintery and tasted like wood....sure enough it was. Taran had found a wood chip on the floor and fed it to me....I was pretty disgusted, but he thought it was hilarious....it was the first time he got me good without the help of his older brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment