Sunday, August 14, 2011

Break, what to do?

So my gf broke up with me beacuse she needed a break from the relationship. She said she still likes me but even before the relationship started she warned me that she didnt like relationships and always ended it in some stupid way. So im gone for 4 weeks now and we talked before i left and we said that we would talk to each other while im gone and when i get back we would see how things go. Whats the best thing i can do now? like, id really like to get back together with her, we never had a bad moment and everything was going so fine, but im my gf's first serious bf, we went out officially for a month( unofficially for like 5) and thats the longest she has ever been with one guy. Its like shes scared of a serious relationship or like commitment or getting to close to someone. What can i do to help her? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment