Sunday, August 14, 2011

My lady just broke up with me and never responded to my text. Heartbroken...?

You didn't show her a lot of respect when you said that you were going to continue going to strip clubs unless she asked you specifically not to. It is something she finds unacceptable in a relationship. If You loved her, you would have been a little more accepting of her stance on the matter. I know if I was doing something my partner didn't like, I'd stop doing it. And I would expect the same in return. Sure, you Can make your own decisions, but so can she. You like strip clubs, she doesn't so she's well within her rights to decide you aren't the right person for her. As for being pushy, I think things were already a little fragile before she came home and you demanded that she help you clean HER OWN place. She'd already had a long day, she has a son to worry about, then a guy who is telling her what to do under her own roof! So, I do believe you were in the wrong and I can imagine she didn't feel very respected by you. You can't have things your own way. It's about compromise, which is doesn't seem like you were willing to do. Just let her be.

No comments:

Post a Comment